Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Bit Cracked

Sure, your first thought is that I've lost it and I'm referring to myself. I won't deny that the women taking care of T-bird at day care may have something to add here, but they'll have to do it on another blog. No, actually this pic was proof in my attempt to peel a hard boiled egg without peeling.

Thinking of day care though, I have successfully done 2 drop offs and 1 pick up and I only cried at the 1st drop off. These are but dress rehearsals for tomorrow's production of "You're Going Back to Work for Real".

Would someone at the office check to see if I have tissues at my desk?

.

8 comments:

treeguy said...

Okay, that was way cool! I'd like a demonstration sometime.

Stacy said...

I feel your pain......

Candis Berge said...

And how did T bird do in his new environment?

Candis Berge said...

Okay, so I never knew you could do that to a hard boiled egg! (I watched that video. wow.)

Sara said...

Tobias did great. He doesn't sleep much while he is there, and he isn't sleeping quite as well at night either, so I think he's still adjusting. He really likes the swing at day care, so I'm considering another baby purchase . . .

Andrea said...

Hi Sara- I've been praying for you today. I hope your first day back has gone smoothly...and FAST!!

That egg thing was amazing! I'm totally doing that the next time Adam is gone and we're allowed to have egg salad. :)

Andrea said...

And oh yes, a swing is a fabulous purchase. We extended many a nap by transferring a baby into the swing. Highly recommended!!

Sara said...

Thanks Andrea! My return to work has gone well so far. You know, I told John last week that I should've made egg salad for us when you were at the house.