Monday, September 15, 2008

Ahoy, Hoy

Check him out, holding up that melon!

We had a good week. The big looming cloud of where to send Tobias for daycare is dissipating since we've found a place we think will be a good fit. (If he didn't like to talk so much, I'd first try to smuggle him to work with me - I've got plenty of room under my desk for an activity mat.)

Also, I got a new phone. Ah, a phone that charges reliably, what a novel idea! There had been a few days I wondered if I could email 911 in case of an emergency.

9 comments:

Tim and Jenny said...

What a peanut! I can see BOTH of you in him..God is such a talented artist -creator!

Candis Berge said...

Oh wow, he is changing by the minute! He looks so big there!

Suzie said...

What a great picture!!

Anonymous said...

Sara~ I can't believe it's already time for you to return to work. We've missed you and can't wait to have you back. However, we've only had one little peak of Tobias - I think it's time for another FV visit - hint, hint! Tami F.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you've found a place. He is really becoming a little man!! Great pic...:)

The Erickson Family said...

CUTE!!! He is sooo big already! I can't believe it's the same baby you just birthed a couple of months ago!

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

How can this baby be holding his head up already! You know what the coach says....that is the sign of a football player!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I'm glad you have day care arranged. I'm very happy that you're coming back to work. We've missed you a lot. I'll need to block a bunch of time with you to bring you up to speed with My Chart and re-org stuff.
I'm sure it would be fine to bring him to work with you. No one will know:)