Saturday, June 21, 2008

Toot, Toot

Some of you know there has been a bit of craziness at my workplace due to restructuring (translation: cutting jobs). I'm happy to report I will have a job to return to after my maternity leave, although what it will completely consist of is a bit up in the air. I'll continue to do many of the tasks I do today, but I'll have a new job title . . . so now both John and I will be Engineers :) John loves that I have the arbitrary title of Engineer - feel free to ask his full opinion. I'm only hoping for a cool hat to really engage in this new role! I may have to consult with my nephew (big Thomas the Train fan) to help me prepare.

4 comments:

Candis Berge said...

That's not the only new role you are soon to take on.

Andrea said...

I think we actually have a hat that looks just like the one in the picture. We are loaded up with Thomas stuff!!

Stacy said...

Toot Toot to you, Mrs. Engineer! Well done!

Grandma Ugge said...

Hi, Berges,

I've never used a blog before, so I hope I know what I'm doing. I saw Grandma Candis at a party last week (Creative Memories of course.) When I asked of the upcoming birth, she told me that Sunday was the due date and to check the blog, so that is what brought me here.

And it's always good to have another engineer in the family!

Good luck as you toot, toot into labor and delivery!

Hi from Jane Ugge