Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bye Bye Birdie

Congrats, AH, on your graduation from Hamline University! I had a great time hanging out with you, your family and friends last evening to celebrate your accomplishment! I figure that if I keep hanging around all these smart people, some of the smartness is bound to come my way.

On a downer note, my mourning doves have flown the coup. I noticed this morning that neither dove was sitting on the nest they built in my hanging basket, and it was below 50 degrees air temp. Again, after church, no mourning dove . . . so I checked the nest. No egg. I am perplexed and a bit saddened. At least my hanging plant should fair a bit better now. -s

1 comment:

Candis Berge said...

I am so disappointed to hear that Mrs. Dove and her egg are gone! What could have happened? How will ever know? Bummer!